1. The flowers are out- If your dreaming of having peonies on your wedding day, now is the perfect time to get them.
2. Spring is all about new beginnings. The best season to start your life together as a married couple.
3. It's the most perfect temperature. Not too hot and not too cold. March and April in Victoria has been lucky for brides getting married in the Spring.
4. Bridesmaids Delight - Pick the perfect pastel colors for your bridesmaids dress.
5. Cool Brunch wedding- Imagine having eggs Benedict, glittered donuts, cereal candy bars and endless mimosas? Also, brunch foods are often less expensive than dinner.
6. Spring Flavors - Choose a wedding cake that offers a taste of spring with in-season berries and fruits. If you love chocolate cake but still want a taste that reflects the season, try a chocolate cake filled with chocolate cherry ganache.
7. Sheer dress details - floral illusion necklines and romantic details seem to go hand in hand with the breezy spring weather.
10. There aren't as many conflicting holidays and vacations as a summer wedding. Plus, its a great time to travel on your wedding anniversary.